Thursday, January 10, 2013

Beats By Dre Great Look Good Sound Quality

The sole reason beats sell s beau of the label and cred. On ths artiular the sound quality is decent, Volume levels decent, quality decent, great but th sound leakage is awful. Truly average set of two headphones that superior lok but thy hv price tag to complement nd thn some. Where I start frt thing dn't buy beats for cheap if you want to suitable amp portable amps work bttr us the headphones have pre amp built nto them for rock reggae drum and bass these ain't the real deal true natural orchestral music easy listening music but stll sound stunning but I feel ther is a little t much f a punchy beat but tht' m ears vocals ar clear close t actual life treble high clear but nt true crystal type bass vry good deep t but cn't reach the true lows whr ou gt a airy feeling due to nly hving 20hertz range ometime I get that feeling th mid beat range ver powers th vocal range little tht' wh there called beats th headphones re very loud t I've found tht they sound bst at 25% due to built-in amp th beat gs up to fast and u cn hear hiss noise due t noise cancellation and built-in amp thi nt dn't buy review th headphones ar truly superb but the headphones r n the world no wa nar I d wn these however i do wn sennheiser hd 800 headphone I want to to publish thi review o people truely view the difference btwn fashion statement headphones and also the worlds bet headphone manufacturer sennheiser these headphones ar n diffrnt planet the ar at all times headphones but wth a difference th require source nd cables purchase the rght equipment to gt thm they are driving properly nd yu will hear th bt sound n th world the trul surge in volume like loudspeakers d but ver expensive one th sound so excellent likeholographic sound meaning ths headphones share sound that hs massive soundstage image detail space it lke full f life n yur ears you d gt the wide band spectrum sound meaning th bass is low like air echos within our ears lk a atomic bomb vibration vocals re actual mediocre s perfect treble s perfect t but nt man would reaches the crystal type treble ou wll hear evry note beat vocal t suh balanced range nthng overpowers its th bet sound I have ever heard through a set of headphones rock pop reggae dance ou nam it the provide you with the headphones are loud but sound mre balanced at loud volume thn other dr dre beats cheap your passion is bass thn buy bass purpose headphones hope this review helps ll I d feel lucky to be abl to wn pair omtms it not headphones which might be th issue it could be type f amp vn audio equipment r quality of recording wrong cables cn t tht ruin th sound I'm lucky I got myself ll th rght stuff bye everbody thank ou reading my review lse b kind if u feel like leaving m an email or planning to knw which kind of equipment I'm usng My wife purchased the dr dre beats cheap being a gift fr me. Got them out the box ll excited. Look amazing. Begun to be a guitrist. My wife jut looked over me nd shook head There is no wa an them I use headphones whn I walk the dogs - take my son t football practice - nd n airline travel. The sound leakage i terrible I can not bleve it. They sound fantastic. I hav all dffernt forms of music on my mp3 music player. Mostly RnB nd Rap. The odd words whh ma offend people re suited for qut a fw occasions in lots of of th songs. Which meant because of the sound leakage ann wthin 10 feet uld hear nything played. I need to tak them back. beats studio headphones In the event you ue th headphones at home, thn thse are excellent. Anything outd in public places I wuld not recommend them to all. A lot f people have mentioned th sound leakage, which whn Someone said th reviews befre purchasing I thought "Big deal, amount of sound leakage", expecting t t b confined t the bassy and drum spectrum f th music. We re talking wireless bluetooth headphones, the point that very single lyric an be heard and that' on m iPhone t bout 60%, not th 100% ear-bleeding volume yu'd expect for major leakage. Some people probably won't care, but I find t embarrassing when vrn n th bus cn hear word fr word what I'm playing. Only wanted that, I'd jut u my phone speaker and save myslf 280! The issue from though that whenvr yu obtain a text or perhaps beats by dre wirelessstart interrupting. It makes thm absolutely useless for me, We are often texting or on th internet n my wy t work or university and the headphones becom o irritating, reducing in time on the signal beng received by your phone. Published by http://www.timbrebeatsbydre.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment