Thursday, January 10, 2013

Beats Pro For Hip Hop

I listened t a variety f genres of music to use beats by dre pro such as rock, folk, hip-hop, techno, pop, nd more. None f the genres sounded nt vn slightly bad what o ever. They have extraordinary bass, whch super low and produces ths low frequency hits. Also just gives u great quality of sound for hip-hop nd rock. It h great mids nd highs. I followed techno wth thee headphones too, an actual basshunter, Deadmau5, and lot mr diffrnt artists, nd t sounded amazing. My old Bose noise canceling over ear nd Skullcandys I felt, uld not produce that crisp bass sound tht th Studio Beats could. I bring them with me as i won't time at Europe fr week to go to om friends and family. The noise canceling feature w an enormous plus. I put thm on wthout playing an music and they sounded out your engine noise of th airplane. While i played music the sounded great they normlly do nd I culd not hear an aircraft noise what s ever. When evr omone were talk to me i could push the Beats Logo button n the right pad and would automatically MUTE the music activity and turn for noise canceling. The scond I let go of the button, the noise canceling turns on nd th music still continues playing. It pause the songs. Comfortableness because of these is phenomenal. Are put absolute perfectly. Once i id before, I visited Europe with the headphones. It wasn't short. Though the Beats headphones I kept them head without taking thm off approximately 5 hours. They dd not cus any discomfort to ears r anything. With m old JVC nd they deemed lik the wr squeezing m ears nd made m ears start t hurt, s I'd to consider them off nd wait a lttl bit bfor I can take note of my music again. With th Beats b Dr. Dre Studio Noise Canceling beats by dre cheap Overall, I m 100% satisfied and satisfied with the Cheap Beats by dr dre. These were bit pricey, but all nice things cme t price. In the event you wr loking fr headphones with high quality of sound and great comfort with great Bass. These include many ways i wuld recommend. All I an s s wow, these rock. I originally bought the cheap beats by dre, but for some reason i couldn't get these to fit right which affected th audio quality, I tok thm back and bought the BOSE QE15 and I used to be impressed after about week. Someone said the reviews on the and decided to allow them have shot and will say i the bst We've evrr listend too. Of curse audio quality n MP3s s nt th best, but tht ha t d wth compression, but insert CD inot your player nd wow, they furnish ou evrything u want in the headphone, the built in amp is muh needed option, t really ds help. The othr tw wre arund $150.00 and th sounded better thn $25.00 set, these are generally litte expensive, however, in the event you re an audiophile, thes will fit you perfectly Published by http://www.timbrebeatsbydre.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment