Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Beats By Dre Review

I'll start my review by stating that I am not a fanboy of Monster, Beats By Dr. Dre, Bose, or any name or brand. What I'm mainly interested in may be the company's product and exactly how well it meets and/or exceeds my own expectations and requirements. I owned both Beats Studios and the Bose QC15's i did an assessment of both headsets against one another. I liked both and both have their weaknesses and strengths but I found themselves keeping the Beats Studios and giving back the Bose QC15's cheap beats by dre come with a cleaning cloth. The Studios have a very glossy finish and collect fingerprints, the Bose don't so they don't really need a cleaning cloth. A 1/4 inch adapter for your audio cables is protected using the Studios although not the Bose. Both have the on/off on / off switch about the right earcup nevertheless the Studios feature a mute button that this Bose don't. You press the mute button to mute the sound and shutoff the noise cancelling just in case you must hear something or someone. Release the button to continue playing music. The song playing doesn't pause if the mute button is pressed. Useful if you happen to be utilizing the audio cable it doesn't hold the music controls onto it. Personally, I prefer the style and elegance in the Studios much better than the Bose but that's only a few personal taste. Personally i think both headsets are equal within this category. Both were comfortable and i also could wear both all day without any discomfort. The Studios are a bit heavier but that did not bother me. Are mainly constructed of plastic but I really didn't observe that to be much of a problem if taken care of properly. For me, both should be quite durable and long-lasting if cared for properly. beats mixr feature powered noise cancelling technology that reduces outside noise to help you learn more of the music being played especially at lower volumes. The technology uses microphones to detect the exterior noise then this speakers send out sound waves to cancel the noise. The Bose QC15's perform a better job with this. I tested both headsets with and without music playing as well as the Bose do a better job of reducing the noise. I listened with the TV playing, my portable heater fan blowing, running faucet, toilet flushing, etc. While neither headset completely get rid of the noises, the Bose decrease the noise a lot better than the Studios. Of couse, with both headsets, in the event you crank up the degree a couple of nothces, you may not hear any outside noises anyways. The noise cancelling results in a slight suction/pressure feeling around your ears. These feelings is a bit more noticeable around the Bose but does exist around the Studios at the same time. It didn't bother me and i also got used to it in no time however it might be bothersome with a. To put it simply, the Bose win when it comes to noise reduction. The Bose QC 15's offer a more private listening experience especially at higher volume levels. Both headsets leak sound at high volume levels nevertheless the Bose may be played at a higher volume without you being forced to worry about others hearing what you are listening to. Leakage isn't a challenge with either headset at low to moderate volume levels and music may be heard and enjoyed comfortably and privately on but take notice you could you play your music louder for the Bose without worries of sound leakage. I'll begin with praoclaiming that both of them are great sounding headsets. I own a number of musical interests Reggae, Gospel, R&B, Metal, Jazz, Ambient, etc. Everything I followed on headsets sounded clear, crisp, and incredibly good. Both headsets enable you to hear things with your music that you simply hadn't heard before. The Beats Studios sound better in my opinion. The Bose certainly not sound bad however the Studios just have a greater sound. Cheap Beats by dr dre is a lot more powerful and less distorted about the Studios along with the highs are more crisp and have much more of easy for them. The mids are fantastic on. The Studios can also be considerably louder in overall volume. Both headsets distort a lttle bit at max volume however the distortion is less on the Studios, especially on big bass songs. The Studios could be played at a louder overall volume level with less distortion compared to the Bose. I liked beats by dre mixr a lttle bit much better than the Bose QC 15's due to better bass output, less distortion at high volume levels and better volume output. I additionally like the look in the Studios better. The Bose are better with noise cancelling and sound leakage but I was more interested in some tips i could hear rather than things i could not. To me the Studios met the need a little more than the Bose. That's just me though. Everyone handles hyperhidrosis differently. I'd recommend going somewhere where are both displayed and listening to both to determine what one better fits your personal need. I would not think you'll be able to make a mistake with a single one. Published by http://www.timbrebeatsbdre.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment