Sunday, March 17, 2013

Beats Headphones Is Thought Sound And Incredible

caption id="" align="alignnone" width="205" caption="beats headphones"][/caption] beats headphones is thought sound and incredible I frt listened t thee n th Apple Store n Soho/NY t Kanye West - Stronger; a song and artist I despise. However, th quality of sound simply blew me wa nd I spent but 30-minutes in th shop listening to variety of tracks. I FOOLISHLY dd nt but them for the $300 they retail for in th US. On returning t th UK and hvng trd them gan n John Lewis, I decided to purchase frm Apple Store n Kingston, London. Retail ws 279 but I explained I hd found them n the web fr 229 the sold to me fr 249 nd threw n 3-year guarantee . Sound: Deep Bass, Pleasing treble, nt tinny t all. Sounds engulfs you! What good for: Nearly verythng if u rcit DETAIL - I've heard things n Fleet foxes, Beatiful South, Foo Fighters that I nnot pick ut thrugh ther . cheap beats headphones Nearly verythng if u rcit What nt good for: Classical - I wuld recommend Grado for the job here, where detail s n mid-tones, treble regions. Comfort: 3-4 hours srints r nt uncomfortble t all. Battery: Changed ftr ~200 hours listening. Sound cancellation: Not important t me at all, but t ems to cancel out white noise, general background noise well. Sound enclosure: Not great, sounds will b heard b ths around ou wth iPod volume >60%. Carry Case: Sturdy nd well worth taking on travel . Summary: If yu n get th closer to 200 thn 300 d buy them. If you lke a powerful sound thr i no other choice t all. I've nvr written a review befor but feel compelled t now bcuse I bought thee last week and thought th sound w incredible. Yes, thre i a slight hiss frm the noise cancellation but t barely noticeable and you get ud to it ver quickly. I heard things in songs I nvr knew wre there, beautiful. monster headphones the noise cancellation but t barely noticeable I hd t return thm th ver next day beuse thy leak SO MUCH SOUND. 's not lik just hearing smne has music on, t literally hearing very lyric. Heard frm thr online reviews that people hav ben asked t remove them countless times. As I bought ths for ut nd bout nd for travel, I had t return them s thy would be totally unsuable on a bus, train or plane. I strongly suggest ou think carefully about whr yu wnt to u thse before u buy thm as with th volume on nice level yu might as wll be playing music ur yur phone. Even on a low level ou n still hear the lyrics. So decide wisely. If ou're a DJ r somethng I would imagine thy are marvellous but f there i evr going to be nyn round whn ou use ths , I suggest u thnk carefully .

No comments:

Post a Comment