Friday, March 22, 2013

Beats Studio Headphones Ar Wll Worth Th Money

caption id="" align="alignnone" width="205" caption="beats Studio Headphones"][/caption]beats Studio Headphones ar wll worth th money I just got my black pair of Dr. Dre studio Beats today nd I love them. I hd bn waiting a whil fr my beats and thy ar wll worth th money nd th wait fr me. Especially f yu re fan f hip hop, rap, nd very deep beats thn u wll love thse headphones. They ar al very crisp nd clear. Another detail tht love but thee tht thy r rbbl th mst comfortable headphones ut there. I hv listened to them for ovr 2 hours and thy tll r very comfortable and dont hurt your ears. Also your ears dont get rell hot. These headphones are wll worthe the money and I dfinitely recommend them. beats SOLO Headphones Granted, th re in larger case thn the Bose I ordered ths withut reading all th reviews (including th negative ones). Then I trid t change m order to pair of Bose Quiet Comforts t the same price. it ws to late to change the order. I'M GLAD IT WAS TO LATE!!! I received th headphones 3 days ago. Granted, th re in larger case thn the Bose but ou n stll travel easily with them. And an iPod fits nicely in th case wth th phones. They r very comfortable and sturdy. OK, now fr th important review - thy sound GREAT!!! These deliver great 3D sound. The true test of ths phones (or any othr for tht matter) s th play music that was recorded live n concert. You an actuall close our eyes nd hear the direction th tiny previously unheard audience noises ar coming from s wll as all the instruments. Here's hint - turn off yur equalizer settings entirely. That's when ou wll hear wht these headphones cn rell deliver. Others have d thr sound leakage frm the that thers rund u cn hear. This s true, but t is not that noticeable. If you are n n airplane th ambient noise surrounding yu wll easily drown t out ven fr smen sitting nxt t you. The onl thing that i n truly ay s negative s tht th noise canceling hould b improved bit. It works well, but I have experienced bttr noise cancellation from much ls expensive set of JVC headphones. beats Pro headphones had the bst sound f ll the units on display I went in to my local best buy yesterday wth th intent f buying a set f bose ae2's. When I got in the store I ended up tring out the that wre on display nd that is whn I cme aros th beats studio. It had the bst sound f ll the units on display nd t wa the sound I wa loking for. I gasped at th price and although I tried t walk aw I couldn't. Turns ut th wre on sale plu I had m rewards zone discounts o tht helped. They have a rich sound ll aro th frequency range unlike many othr that wer bass rich sacrificing mids to highs. If you care bout how ur music sounds thn you huld give the listen. My onl complaint is th cable is to short but that easily solved with n extension. The active noise canceling is cool, but I bought th primarily becu I wanted sme nice headphones to use at home that hd excellent sound quality. Also, I wanted headphones that produced full range sound effectively, including deep bass. So, I bought th Beats Studios, and ws sorely disappointed. The noise canceling feature works well. But n order to u th , th noise canceling MUST be turned on, u're on battery power n matter what. In terms f sound, these $300 ver th ear headphones sounded barely a LITTLE bit bettr than the $20 Skullcandy earbuds tht I had. The audio w slightly mre defined, nd the bass a tiny bit deeper. Certainly nt worth $300. Returned them fr $150 pair frm Klipsch that blow th Beats ut of th water .

No comments:

Post a Comment