Friday, March 22, 2013

Beats Studio Headphones,they re S Awesome.

caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="205" caption="beats Studio Headphones"][/caption] beats Studio Headphones,they re s awesome. I wnt t Best Buy to gt , but beforhand I looked t om online. I saw the nd thought 200$ headphones were ridiculous. I looked at me f th cheaper brands when I got t the store, and fr giggles I listened t these. It wa s amazing I ould nt possibly cnider getting the ther 75$ ons I wa lokng at. Dre wa right, we really don't hear ll the music. Many reviews the themlvs ar to small n the ears, and I dont ee this. They dont tuck around your ears lk some, but I wouldnt onsidr them to small t all. They're super comfy, they lok bitchin (mine ar white though), nd if yu rll do listen to music lot, yu wont regret anything. Im very happy wth them nd wouldnt 'unbuy' them fr anything. I love hw th block ut the sound-- it makes sleeping very nice cuz u only hear the music. The bass n them is so amazing. That s the main difference I hear. Some people spend a lot f money fixing ther car up, me people spend lot f money on making music sound good. If you r passionate abut smthing you will pay money fr good quality. beats SOLO Headphones cn reach ll levels f bass, mids and highs Expect to make n exchange r two, as ther r quit a few tht re shipped wth defects. My firt pair had rlly rattly right speaker, nd t wa considerably annoying. Quite few of my buds have Beats products nd this hapen with mst of ther . Other than that, vry nice headphones. Really nice look, fantastic sound quality (on ALL types of music, not ut rap),and the fixed the headband snapping. These cn reach ll levels f bass, mids and highs. The last thing t seal the deal for me wa the 1 year included warranty. Overall, great headphones! Everything I sw abut ths excited m to want thm so bad. So I finally broke dwn nd bought them. But I mut have hyped thm up muh tht it onl led t disappointment. It good product, jut nt great. The headband s a littl weighty s f you tilt yur head forward or backward, it starts sliding off. Similar to th in-ear beats, if yu dn't hv thm perfectly positioned in/over yur ear, ou lose large amount of sound quality. It em lke they were designed for smaller head baue I wear a 7 3/8 hat and the when I looked in the mirror (without th hat on) th headbeand appeared t be stretching out nd looked t b undr stress. beats Pro headphones re cheaper and sound awesome Overall, for $100 I wuld mb pick them up again, maybe. But nt for $200. The Klipsch pair that ar similar in style re cheaper and sound awesome. I jut purchased thse but week ago and recieved thm and they re s awesome. I am n Afghanistan nd need omtims t just tune verthing ut nd ths i the best present I recieved for my b-day! Thank yu Best Buy for supporting u wh ar deployed, I recieved free shipping and no taxes fr m purchase!! Again Thank You fr ya'lls support!! These r proboly the mot durable ut of all DR dre/monster headphones. The studios use th sasme armband and hav wobboly earcups.The pros re good but....they werar out quickly. The armband made of plastic but have a rubber/foam that protects th lastic quit well .

No comments:

Post a Comment