Sunday, March 17, 2013

Beats Headphones Look Great,sound Quality Is Good.

caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="205" caption="beats headphones"][/caption] beats headphones look great,sound quality is good Really the nly reason beats sell s beau of the label and cred. On ths artiular the sound quality is decent, Volume levels decent, quality decent, lk great but th sound leakage is awful. Really the ar n average pair of headphones tht m hv superior lok but thy hv price tag to match nd thn some. Where n I start frt thing dn't buy dre headphones if ou plan to u a proper amp portable amps work bttr us the headphones have pre amp built nto them for rock hip hop drum and bass these ain't for real true natural orchestral music easy listening music but stll sound stunning but I feel ther is a bit t much f a punchy beat but tht' m ears vocals ar clear close t real life treble high clear but nt true crystal type bass vry good deep t but cn't reach the true lows whr ou gt a airy feeling due to nly hving 20hertz range ometime I get that feeling th mid beat range ver powers th vocal range little bit tht' wh there called beats th headphones re very loud t I find tht they sound bst at 25% due to the built in amp th beat gs up to fast and u cn hear hiss noise due t noise cancellation and built in amp thi nt dn't buy review th headphones ar truly superb but nt the bt headphones r n the world no wa nar I d wn these but I do wn sennheiser hd 800 headphones t I wanted to write thi review o people cn trul understand the difference btwn fashion statement headphones and the worlds bet headphone manufacturer sennheiser these headphones ar n diffrnt planet the ar all round headphones but wth a difference th require source nd cables buy the rght equipment to gt thm to drive properly nd yu will hear th bt sound n th world the trul increase in volume like loudspeakers d but ver expensive one th sound so good ts lke 3d holographic sound meaning ths headphones give out sound that hs massive soundstage image detail space it lke full f life n yur ears you d gt the wide band spectrum sound meaning th bass is o low ts lke air echos in our ears lk a atomic bomb vibration vocals re real life mid range s perfect treble s perfect t but nt man wuld b ue t it ue it reaches the crystal type treble ou wll hear evry note beat vocal t suh balanced range nthng overpowers its th bet sound I have ever heard through a pair of headphones rock pop hip hop dance ou nam it th deliver the headphones are loud t but sound mre balanced at loud volume thn othr headphones r h fi speakers f your passion is bass thn buy bass purpose headphones hope this review helps ll I d feel lucky to be abl to wn pair omtms it not headphones that are th issue it can be type f amp vn audio equipment r quality of recording wrong cables cn t tht ruin th sound I'm lucky I bought ll th rght stuff bye everbody thank ou reading my review lse b kind if u feel like leaving m a note or wanting to knw what type of equipment I'm usng cheap beats headphones knw what type of equipment I'm usng My wife purchased the headphones as a gift fr me. Got them out the box ll excited. Look amazing. Started to play music. My wife jut looked at me nd shook hr head?? There is no wa you an u them!. I use headphones whn I walk the dogs - tke my son t football practice - nd n air travel. The sound leakage i terrible!!! I could not bleve it. They sound fantastic. I hav all dffernt types of music on my mp3 player. Mostly RnB nd Rap. The odd words whh ma offend people re used on qut a fw occasions in many of th songs. Which meant due to the sound leakage ann wthin 10 feet uld hear nything played. I Have to tak them back. Not happy at all!. If you ue th headphones at home, thn thse are excellent. Anything outd in public places I wuld not recommend thm t all . beats by dr dre hav mentioned th sound leakage A lot f people hav mentioned th sound leakage, which whn I read th reviews befre purchasing I thought "Big deal, bit of sound leakage", expecting t t b confined t the bassy and drum spectrum f th music (as ou ften hear on buses etc). NOT SO!! We re talking MAJOR sound leakage, t the point that very single lyric an be heard... nd tht' on m iPhone t bout 60%, not th 100% ear-bleeding volume yu'd expect fr uch major leakage. Some people might not care, but I find t embarrassing when vrn n th bus cn hear word fr word what I'm listening to. If I wanted that, I'd jut u my phone speaker and save myslf 280! The main problem fr m thugh tht whenvr yu receive a text or a call, the headphones start interrupting. It makes thm absolutely useless fr me, I am often texting or on th internet n my wy t work or university nd th headphones becom o irritating, cutting out in time to the signal beng received by ur phone .

No comments:

Post a Comment