Friday, March 22, 2013

Beats Solo Headphones re Pretty Good

caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="205" caption="beats SOLO Headphones"][/caption] beats SOLO Headphones re pretty good All in all, if u hav $200 (I got thm fr $180 n sale, w00t) you ar wlling to spend, I'd say thse will be ust fine. I'm rll glad I stopped reading evry review n ever website and ust wnt nd got . Even f you dont hv $200 ff the bat, ther s 6 month financing option. And to be safe, gt th $30 insurance n case ANYTHING hapn t them. User error r otherwise. These re pretty good... First off, thes headphones literally block out everything. Everyone that's trid thm thinks I'm ut mouthing words to them, when n reality I'm speaking pretty loud. You cn vn hav th volume n low and it still i good. The sound quality isn't the best, but the bass makes up for it. Listening t huge bass song like "Swing m Door" by Gucci Mane wa ust crazy, nd th beats stayed perfectly fine. They ren't th most comfortable thing; aftr 25-30 mins your ears start to hurt a bit unles you hve them riding low n your ears. The durability s good, but the sem a lttle bit flimsy. Overall, th ar a great buy for nw user, but the r an investment, s make ur u kp good care of them. It l comes wth carrying case for the beats to fold up into, and tw connectors. beats Studio Headphones The sound quality ut amazing. You can not g wrong with the . The sound quality ut amazing. I atually compared them with th Bose over th ear headphones, and they just ddn't compare. The Beats hve great crystal clear sound wth great bass. They lso work vry wll t block ut background noise. I love th built in microphone and built n controls fr controlling music, volume, nd answering calls. The microphone allw me to make calls straight from my iPod, whch i what I u for music. The cleaning cloth nice to have, buse fingerprints tend t stand out. And th case that i included is perfect for storing th headphones to ensure n scratches nd great fr traveling. Overall, great quality a wll a great features. Worth ver penny. I've owned nd ued ths headphones fr bout 6 months now. I wa reluctant t spend s much n but I had bunch f gift cards that I needed t u up. First, the sound quality n thee bad boys s AMAZING. Crystal clear nd made ll of my music sound great. I thought th whle "Dr Dre" thing ws hype t gt higher sticker price out of these but based on sound lon the re well worth it. beats Pro headphones based on sound lon the re well worth it. Second, and the worst part bout the nd wh I would nevr buy them again, they are NOT comfortable. I wear the for hours t work (or at let I try t until th start t hurt) and aftr about n hour or s the part tht goe acrss th top of our head HURTS. There very littl padding there and fter awhile it just giv you a headache. VERY poor design for uh an expensive set f headphones. Seriously, it my nt sound like big deal but if yu r lokng fr set of t wear nd listen t music fr mor thn an hour at at time, LOOK ELSEWHERE nd find m wth bettr padding nd comfort aross th part that goe ovr your head. After about n hour I unfortunatel nd to tak thse off bcuse it hurts my head s bad. Whatta shame beuse I could leave thm n all day with the awesome sound tht they produce. But that means nothing if thy ar nt comfortable .

No comments:

Post a Comment