Sunday, March 17, 2013

Beats Headphones Nt Let Me Dwn In An Aspect Whatsoever

caption id="" align="alignnone" width="205" caption="beats headphones"][/caption] beats headphones nt let me dwn in an aspect whatsoever First of all, I'm 22 Years ld and I lk EVERY type f music, And th hav nt let me dwn in an aspect whatsoever. The packaging s superb, Comes with carry case w/ Extra Cables, and a cleaning cloth (They do get finger prints quite easily). As fr the sound. I primarily listen t hip hop/dubstep/alternative. The sound 100% perfect. bass is smooth and clear, Thumps but doesnt overpower... When i listen to country th guitars re super crisp and clear. Durability - They feel like thre manufactured quite well. nd i live a vry active lifestyle nd im lways n th go . They have no signs of wear nd tear on thm aftr 3 long months and 5 trips t th river w/ daily use. AND THERE NOT BROKEN. They sound a if i jut opened thm from th box today (currently listening to "30 Seconds to mars") Value - 200 bucks a bit muh im not gonna lie, And t tok m a while t work u the courage to invest that much nto a pair... But onc i bit the bullet t get them. I nver looked back. Not nce hav i felt like i shuld have gtten $50 skullcandys or some othr brand. Well worth th money f ou n afford it yu will nt regret it!!!! cheap beats headphones our more nto bass, hip hop Also cool feature i the ControlTalk GO... You hear the convorsation in stereo and frm what im told... i sound crystal clear whn talking on the phone with them. However on side note... i d not u the when i go jogging r work out. For that i prefer smaller I hav hd the headphones snce lat xmas. And they rally r great . If our more nto bass, hip hop, rap, etc. then you should pick ths up. The sound quality i nice. My only complaint but th headset is the price. I dont think the headphones should cost $200... I rally dont. max... $150... but bed th price the headphones ar pretty durable. comfortable.( no mor than 2.5 hours thn starts getting lil akward.) Read the thr review but them breaking.. wll f your not ver careful with yur electronic devices you pay good money fr thn ou huld not buy them. Ofcouse they r gng to break f ou dont tak care of them! thes ar pretty wll manufactured with the packaging nd all rund appearance. Therefore f you got th money, wh not? good . these headphones are th bet i have had that sound th good. they r also rell confortable and they arent ging t break if u bend them t put them on yur head. They r nl gong to break f your completely stupid and bend them ut so th are lik parallel to ech other. thse headphones are littl pricey but i like thm alot. beats by dr dre relly hard to justify th purchase Let me start b sang I hav not ctuall purchased thse . I hve rll trid t give thes try. I hve spent hours reading reviews n dfferent sites. I have tried relly hard to justify th purchase. I hv gone t 3 dffrnt Best Buy stores trying t check thse out. They wr all broken. Either broken t the or I ould nl hear from one side. The on side I ould hear frm ddn't sound that good. And th were uncomfortable fr the fw minutes I had thm on. Everyone kps saying, "buy the warranty". Buying the warranty fr electronics s a ver responsible thing t do, but buying th warranty t justify th purchase out right SILLY! If buying the warranty makes thi trash product good buy thn ther i somthing wrong. How des paying $20 extra for omthng tht mre than likly wll break make buying junk OK ?

No comments:

Post a Comment