Sunday, March 17, 2013

Beats Headphones Mr Than ust Casual Listener.

caption id="" align="alignnone" width="205" caption="beats headphones"][/caption] beats headphones mr than ust casual listener Anyone that knws m knw I lke music. More than ut lke music, I relly enjoy vru kinds of music. With 120GB iPod classic lmot filled wth jut but ny artist u've ever heard of, I'm mr than ust casual listener; I'm an enthusiast. has created an excellent product to listen to ur favorite music whih treats your ears to bst sble audio experience. Sure, the're not for everyn given the price point hwver cniderng th average music listener satisfied wth mt supplied ear buds, ths steps u th experience. Be warned however, they are fragile and prone t damage f not cared & stored properly. AAA batteries powers the unit so yur portable device don't suffer the power draw thus shortening battery life. So I finally bought the of my dream! I frst thought I must b crazy to spend thi much money n pair f headset but fter reading reviews and actuall hearing them inside Best Buy I gave it try. Boy wa I u for treat beuse not only hv I hd them on ever since, I cant stop thinking but them! Yeah let me gt dwn to earth.... AMAZING . The sub, th diffrnt tones and voices are all top quality. After trng th Dr Dre I couldnt belv how great the atully sounds. This deffinetly worth ever penny. Hey, if yu are n doubt abut buying thes headsets then hr i th message: BUY THEM THEY ARE WORTH IT. Monster cables are great nd thir products ar top of th line. Well, the nw hv ls top of th line headsets. Way t g Monster!! beats by dre unbelievable wht ou hear thrugh the music These are awesome. A co-worker brought thm in on day nd i listened t thm nd fell n love. It's unbelievable wht ou hear thrugh the music. A fw people id tht rock music doesnt sound that great but i put thm on listened t few rock songs nd it sounded awesome. You can hear evr note in th music. It i absolutely unreal. You knw hw in sm rock songs u nt hear the bass? Thats nt the deal with thse . Even thugh the bass s not needed n m opinion u n still hear t clearly. On rap/hip-hop songs the things wll bounce off ur freakin head! I just ordered mine yesterday nd I cannt wait t get them. The price littl touchy but f yu wnt good quality n your music thee re it. I would defnitly recommend thee t everyone. cheap beats headphones t fair t influence folks that love I love bth Rock nd Rap/Hip Hop. I thnk t fair t influence folks that love nl rock t tr out few othr high-end befr buying thes simply beu th are pretty. When th good doctor put in his two cents with this project; t hard t belv h wouldn't be, t least, little biased towards h own music genre. Which brings us to the main point: thse headphones r a revelation whn collaborated with rap music. They sound phenominal. Without talking ou t death but highs, mids, nd lows, these sound great. Technical experts re extremely helpful, but t the end of th day, n two people hear sound and interpret t th exact am way. Nobody cn tell yu what to like nd nt t like. You an sample thm t best buy. You knw what ou lk and ou know your wn vlu f 300 dollars. Lebron James, Dwight Howard, Kobe Bryant, Deron Williams, and Floyd Mayweather ar ust few guys tht stand by these. I do too. These re th best! I have had mny dffernt brand/models/styles f vr expensive headphones. These top all others. My husband nd I both hve a set. When w re on n airplane, ou annt hear an ambient noise. I highly recommend these--they ar wll worth th price .

No comments:

Post a Comment