Sunday, March 17, 2013

Beats Headphones Overall Sound Quality Fr Mids And Highs

caption id="" align="alignnone" width="205" caption="beats headphones"][/caption] beats headphones overall sound quality fr mids and highs Let me y th review for th and pros which I exchange th studios for the pros. The studio line i mediocre at most, ver good base response prob n f th best, but overall sound quality fr mids and highs thy fail in clarity. So I exchange th studios for th pros hoping t get better sound quality. th outcome was a litte better clarity nd mre good bass but m pioneer hdj 1000 nd hdj 2000 sound hella lot better for $150 fr 1000s nd $350 for 2000s, true high fidelety on th 2000s.. If ou want the creme of the crop googlethe ULTRASONE brand, recommend thse if u cn afford it. s fr a the beats b dre line th are comparable t th 150 dollar ranged head phones..... do the math These are technically equiped wth "Isolation Technology" whih s dffernt from "Noise-Canceling Technology." cheap beats by dr dre s dffernt from Noise-Canceling Technology After listening to th Bose Comfort 15 wth true NCT, I lik th Isolation technology better, becuase th cut out, cut in f NCT whn moving or turning our head ver annoying, nd detracts frm the music or movie experience . I hv t ay that the fit nd finish of thi product s well the addition of cables nd connections i top notch! The sound qaulity scond to nne and u really d gt wht ou pay fr n th arena. Durability shuld nt b problem fr people wh tke care f thir stuff. Honestly yu'd have t b an idiot to pay $300 for headphones nd nt tke care f thm :) lol My only rating le than excellent would be n price... A mre simplistic packaging solution wuld save the comsumer. Very fashionable and awesome, I have n bad reviews bout thm besds s ou prob lrd heard people round u can hear wht ur listening to when you hav ur music up, but personally I dn't care haha. But bed that GREAT sound nd dfntly am glad I purchases them. monster headphones wa excited about gettng thee professional Noise canceling feature n question. . . Initially I wa excited about gettng thee professional whih offered a great sound quality. Little dd I know that surrounding individuals ould distinctively hear th low volume music I w listening to, which I thought would be private (the purpose of headphones). Well n disappointment abut th leaking sound I tk them back and went back to m ld favorites--Bose. I read many, many reviews about th Studio Beats by Dre nd I l tried thm at th store and frm a friends....HANDS DOWN, th bst headphones I had ever heard! I the quality in sound phenomenal!!! I hd my uncle which vry skeptical bout expensive products lk th nd he was blown away. He ws shocked nd ver impressed. They sound lik I'm listening t my 1000w stereo system n my ears. Kinda pricey but, u gt what ou pay for nd it i 100% worth it. I m sit at m computer at work nd write code. When th cubes round me gt noisy thse ke th noise out without having to crank th volume u to loud. This nice whn trng to work wth mny people talking around you in open cubes. I put the headphones on t th store on time nd wa surprised by how great thy sounded. They r a littl pricy, but th rll d sound great and cancel out noise well. Was not crazy but the sound cancellation, but m nw pretty fond of . They hav nice deep bass nd sound great t medium and high levels. They do not sound great t really low volume levels I suspect due t th noise cancellation, wuld b nice f that culd be shut off. They lso ue tw AAA batteries, but the battery life eem t be good. Also, they re expensive, but th do ear to be built wll nd sound great. They do hav microphone and hav voice control fr th iPhone 4, but thy d nt have volume control on the cord s I have to ue m iPhone volume control, em like for th price th could hv thrown volume control onto th cord a well .

No comments:

Post a Comment